Thursday, March 23, 2017

Toilet Room ... More Decisions!!

We finally got the toilet in that I wanted specifically for Freedom! I researched and searched and decided on the:

Dometic High Profile 310 RV Toilet White Porcelain


The Amazon reviews showed 4.6 out of 5 🌟s! That's pretty good for RV toilets! I am HUGE on star reviews and takes them into account for everything I buy online!

on October 29, 2017
Fixed a crappy problem in my 5th wheel. Very easy install, about 30 minutes to remove the old and install the new, looks great and is comfy to sit on. I did need to relocate the water inlet from my rig to align with the fitting on the toilet, but really wasn't a big deal, took five minutes at most.

The greatest thing about this toilet is that it's porcelain and flushes around the rim like a residential toilet! It cost $131 with shipping from rvpartscountry.com. Great place to work with!! The only issues are the foot petal is plastic, as well as many of the internal parts ... one review made some suggestions in extending the life of the lever, which we'll be doing once installed!

Now, to decide which direction it'll fit in the toilet room LOL There will be a wall between the toilet room and the vanity ... just not there yet!


Happy RV'ing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Wall Update, First Coat of Paint

We eventually moved Freedom into the barn, to just make sure she didn't get rained on. This got me out of the sun and more able to work....