Sunday, March 26, 2017

Pony Wall ... No Not the Animal!

Daddy 💕 originally wanted to keep the cushion covered wall that came with the bus but I didn't like it at all ... a.) it's BROWN and b.) it's gross ... so while He was gone on a well, I took it out 😳 That was the first and last time I did that ... He was quite upset. So I had to come up with a way to replace the wall, hold the hand rail and be structurally sound ... voilà!


Now, to figure out how to make it structurally sounds .... yep still thinking on that! The pony wall didn't take a lot of time to build so I covered the tire wheel with plastic and got ya'll a better shot of the vanity space!



It's coming along ...
Happy RV'ing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Wall Update, First Coat of Paint

We eventually moved Freedom into the barn, to just make sure she didn't get rained on. This got me out of the sun and more able to work....