Thursday, May 11, 2017

What Is That? It's WALLS!

I finally got my youngest daughter, Madisen to come over and help ... with Midget Gidget! We decided to try out a wall ... I looked and looked through 100s of other blogs and ideas on how others did their skoolies and I decided on my own way ... making use of the metal track for metal 2x4s ... I attached the wooden walls, to the metal track. The track is held in place using pop rivets ... boy! was that fun!! NOT!







Thanks for kicking me in the butt and getting these walls up!! Can you believe we've NEVER built walls before??

Happy RV'ing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Wall Update, First Coat of Paint

We eventually moved Freedom into the barn, to just make sure she didn't get rained on. This got me out of the sun and more able to work....