Friday, May 12, 2017

More Helpers, More Walls!

After Madisen kicked my butt into gear, we got two new helpers today!!! We got those walls knocked out in no time and it helped having a guy around to do the pop rivets! Madisen said she wasn't doing them today ROFL!

I have the bestest family every! I even made sure everyone that helped out signed a wall!





Caption: We inserted one of those two square storage cubicles ... this will give two drawers for the vanity area! It took up just a small amount of the closet, no big loss!



After a long day of building walls, it's dinner time!! First meal on Freedom! Sitting on the floor, enjoying wienerschnitzel. YUM!


 Thank you to my very special helpers!! Love y'all!!

Happy RV'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Wall Update, First Coat of Paint

We eventually moved Freedom into the barn, to just make sure she didn't get rained on. This got me out of the sun and more able to work....