Friday, April 7, 2017

Surprise for Daddy ...

It's been yucky here the last few days and I haven't gotten too much done on Freedom. I decided that I wanted to make a surprise for Daddy 💕 and have been working on it in uber silence! Shhhhh .....

Well, days and days later ... and a grand reveal to my love,, I can now share on my blog!



I took the dining table from the original RV that Daddy 💕 was going to remodel and repurposed it for Freedom. I used chalkboard paint (yuk! never again) and had a vinyl made for the lettering ... I tried to coat it with different epoxies but apparently, chalkboard paint is picky! Since the table might get wet, it was SOOOOOOO hard to find the right one and it was a nightmare. I will never, ever use chalkboard paint for anything other than chalkboards again! 😢

They did have pretty colors that matched the decor! LOL


Heres a collage of all the work I did .. it was fun!




and the grand reveal! TADA!!



Happy RV'ing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Wall Update, First Coat of Paint

We eventually moved Freedom into the barn, to just make sure she didn't get rained on. This got me out of the sun and more able to work....