Monday, April 24, 2017

Sleep Tight .. Well NOT Yet!

So I finally got around to getting the good plywood cut and ready for the bed platform. Nathan came over to help cause I just couldn't lift the heavy 3/4 plywood!

All installed with seams and holes covered with Zip tape .. that stuff is expensive but AMAZING!! and I have only found it at Lowe's!


There's a small lip that sticks up just enough to prevent the mattress from slipping off when stopping! Not sure if it's going to stay, but for now it works!


Haha! I didn't account for the 2x4 wall change, it was originally supposed to be made with 2x2 ... so I had to overhang the plywood about 2" to make sure the mattress fit properly. Queen sizes are 60"x80" ... so keep that in mind when you build your bed!


Happy RV'ing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Wall Update, First Coat of Paint

We eventually moved Freedom into the barn, to just make sure she didn't get rained on. This got me out of the sun and more able to work....