Thursday, July 13, 2017

Light Work ...

I have been sick a few days, so working on the bus has been slow. I did get the windows to the closet covered up. Our clothes are going to be in there and the sun can be so damaging! This is a close up of how I covered the ones in the shower area too ... quite simple and works. The glass is still on the outside until Daddy 💕 decides to take them out and cover the whole with sheet metal. I draw the line at working on the outside!! LOL


The hallway is completed covered. The piece of tile on the floor is to make sure that I left a gap for the flooring. ALMOST forgot LOL


Poor Daddy 💕! He's all tuckered out!! After getting the lights ran LOL isn't He adorable!!


These are those cedar planks you get at the big box hardware stores. Usually, you cover drywall with them but these actually made up the wall to our closet. They smell amazing and are just beautiful! Can't wait to get the shower done so I can cover the other wall! Gosh ... getting SO close!


Happy RV'ing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Wall Update, First Coat of Paint

We eventually moved Freedom into the barn, to just make sure she didn't get rained on. This got me out of the sun and more able to work....