Monday, February 6, 2017

Finally ... a Color Palette

Daddy πŸ’• and I had decided on the colors for Freedom, but only in the yarn I was using to work on the afghan. I finally got around to Home Depot and pick out some lushes colors from Valspar.

We choose a very, almost white, gray for the walls, two other shades of gray to share among things such as the cabinets and fabric, a green and a teal. I was uber excited and glad that I can get all these in high quality paint from Valspar.

Paint Codes:
  • Gray Palisade 7006-2 - walls
  • Lead Cast 5007-2B - TBD
  • Hazy Stratus 4004-1C - kitchen cabinets
  • Ocean Voyage 5003-8B - TBD
  • Olive Marinade 6007-SC - TBD

Anything that is metal will be primed with 123 Primer first and then painted with an oil based paint + primer. Everything else will either be satin or high gloss, depending on their application. I am ΓΌber excited!!

Tools Needed: TBD


Happy RV'ing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Wall Update, First Coat of Paint

We eventually moved Freedom into the barn, to just make sure she didn't get rained on. This got me out of the sun and more able to work....