Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sadness ... But Saved the Day with Color!

Daddy 💕 had to go back to work today! So all work on the bus will be slow and up to me for now ... that's ok! I'm up for the challenge 😃 So ... instead of actually working on the bus, I went looking for color!

I spent a few days trying to decide on the color scheme and decided on this:


I will be making big throw pillow for the cuddle couch and the bed. I'll be crocheting the tops and sewing fabric to the backs. Daddy 💕 and I are going for a 1950s farmhouse feel! I am totally in LOVE with these colors!

To continue the color scheme, I picked out fabric for the curtains, upholstery and found the perfect flooring - all with Daddy 💕 on Facetime© of course! These are available at Home Depot and Hobby Lobby ... the yarn was too ...



So what do you think? Can you picture all these lovely colors together? I sure can!! 

Happy RV'ing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pony Wall Update, First Coat of Paint

We eventually moved Freedom into the barn, to just make sure she didn't get rained on. This got me out of the sun and more able to work....